Welcome to Care Services Thirsk Limited
Providing personal care and support for independent living. Service users have a broad range of needs and require support with conditions including: Alzheimer’s, dementia, physical and sensory impairment. Client’s ages range from adults to elderly. We also care for clients with learning difficulties and mental health problems.
AIM & OBJECTIVES of Care Services Thirsk Limited
The company was formed in January 2015 by two experienced care professionals. Director and Registered Manager Caroline Corner had provided extensive care and managerial duties during her 28 years in the ambulance service. Caroline has also worked in a range of care and managerial roles for franchise and privately owned Domiciliary Care Agencies. Director and Nominated Individual Diane Atkinson has extensive care experience and previously been a Registered Child-minder.
The Agency aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirements for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.