- Macmillian Coffee Morning (10/31/2018) - On 27th September we opened our doors and welcomed clients and their families and surrounding businesses to come and join in with our coffee morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Continue Reading
- Appointments Cards (8/1/2018) - When you visit the Doctors, you may find one of our adverts on the back your appointment card.
- The Alzheimer’s Whodunnit (8/1/2018) - On the 12th June, Care Services Thirsk were invited to watch a production of a unique murder mystery written and performed by Rob Gee. It is a classic tale of Continue Reading
- A big welcome to our new staff members (8/1/2018) - Care Services Thirsk would like to welcome Jenna, Lianne, Pauline and Jo to the team. Everyone has settled in well over the last few weeks and are making excellent progress. Continue Reading
- Welcome Michaela to the Care Services Thirsk team 19/04/2018 (6/18/2018) - We are delighted to announce the recent appointment of Michaela Benson. Michaela has over 10 years care experience and has brought a host of knowledge and understanding in care skills Continue Reading
- Welcome Fay to the team (11/15/2017) - Care Services Thirsk would like to welcome Fay to the team. Fay has previous experience in the Care Industry and has brought a host of care skills and experience with Continue Reading
- Alzheimer’s Memory Walk (11/23/2016) - Care Services Thirsk staff participated in the memory walk that took place in September. Caroline and her husband Neil completed the walk along with sons Kieran , Ronan and mini Continue Reading